geekerino

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I only have one class today. It starts at 6:30 tonight. That means that even if I slept until noon, I would still have six and a half hours to waste until I have to leave for class. Four and one-quarter of those hours would be all by my lonesome. Needless to say...

I'M BORED AS HELL!

It's only Wednesday of the second week of classes. I don't have classes at all on Monday or Friday. At least I work all day Monday.

So the way I see it, I'm going to be sitting around a lot this semester. So I must make a list of things to occupy my three empty days of the school week for the next 14 1/2 weeks.

  • knit more
  • blog more
  • graduation application
  • sign up for yoga class
  • attend yoga class
  • finish resume
  • apply for/get a job
  • find a place to live
  • contemplate things like why California has chosen to rival Wisconsin in the cheese business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home